What you should know before having sex in the shower
Sex in the shower. An exciting, wet experience… but is it all as fun as it looks? Imagine, the two of you get into the shower with the hot water in a small space that forces you to be closer than usual… And then the water starts to enter your mouth, your wet hair sticks to your face, the water takes away all the natural lubrication you had, one of you slips, the other one hits his head… Yes, sex in the shower may look great in the movies, but not always in real life…
Don’t worry, we’re here to help. Because yes, shower sex can be a disaster if you don’t know how to do it and if you don’t take the necessary measures, however, here we bring you the pros and cons so that this misinformation becomes your new sexual fantasy. In addition, we will give you the best tips.
- Enclosed space: yes, although for some positions this can be a problem, it is well known that this lack of space creates an intimate bond where the touch and caresses feel out of this world.
- Water: Water can be your best ally. A wet body helps the experiences elevate to another level besides helping the movement whilst having sex.
- Soap: Do you like massages? How about trying the experience of soaping up your partner? What if you do it simultaneously? Awaken all your senses with this new way of massaging, but be careful, don’t use soap on any intimate areas!
- Anal sex: If you’ve been wanting to have anal sex with your partner for a while but you’re afraid of making a mess, this is your chance. Let the water run and enjoy new sensations without fear of anything.
- Squirting: As in the previous case there are many girls who don’t dare try squirting for fear of staining or the amount of liquid that may come out. Again, let the water run and forget about everything, now is the time where your only concern is enjoying yourself.
- Slips: It’s something to keep in mind. A slip can lead to a bad blow to any part of the body and your sexual fantasy can become one of your worst nightmares.
- Positions: Let’s not fool ourselves, in the shower you can do many positions but for most of them you need to be a Cirque du Soleil acrobat. The small space and the possibilities reduce the number of positions but with a little imagination you will surely find your favourite one.
- Soap: Yes, we have mentioned it before as an advantage, but you must be very careful with it! Just as it can be an ally for massages we know that with the excitement we explore more intimate areas without rinsing well before; And if a little soap in the eye can sting… soap inside intimate areas can cause a lot of irritation and even infections.
Now that some of the best and worst points of sex in the shower are clear… how about giving you tips to make the experience unforgettable?
- Put a non-slip mat. It will help you avoid unnecessary visits to the doctor and can even be a great support to your knees if you decide to have oral sex. It’s all about advantages!
- Put hand grips on the walls. Just like the mat, it will help you maintain control in more complicated positions and avoid disastrous situations.
- A stool. Yes, a stool. Those little plastic stools that many people have around the house can be a great idea and will allow you to perform many more positions while being more comfortable.
- Keep warm, we already know that when the situation gets hot we prefer cold water but be careful, we don’t know how long we are going to be there. Avoid as much as possible to catch a cold.
- Use lubricant. Water can dry out the most intimate areas because it takes away much of the natural lubrication, so we recommend the use of silicone-based lubricants so that everything slides perfectly and there is no irritation.
- Waterproof toys. Take play to another level: incorporate a waterproof toy, do you know our Fun Factory Tiger vibrator? And for those interested in anal play how about our super powerful Bang vibrating plug? You have no excuse, there’s a toy for everyone!
- Use protection. A few years ago there was a widespread belief it was not necessary to use protection for sex play in water, however, it is quite the opposite. Protect yourself from any disease or infection and help increase the lubrication by using your favourite condoms.