Fun Factory SmartBalls Duo
A Workout with Orgasmic Results.
Want bigger, stronger orgasms? Of course you do. Luckily, working out your pelvic floor muscles can get you there. Stronger muscles = stronger contractions = stronger orgasms! There are exercises you can do on your own, but as with any kind of strength training, it makes a big difference to add a little weight. Enter SMARTBALLS.
- Length: 3.7 in
- Width: 1.4 in
- Designed and handcrafted in Germany
Lube up these smooth, silicone balls, insert them, and use your muscles to hold them inside your vagina. From there, you can do squeeze-and-release exercises or just go about your day! Each ball contains a small, round weight that bounces and rolls as you move, making your muscles work harder to keep the SMARTBALLS in without you having to make a conscious effort. Even wearing these for a little time a day makes a huge difference, so pop them in when you get home and let your muscles do their thing while you do yours. If you want to get some fun out of your SMARTBALLS they make a great spanking accessory: you’ll feel the inner balls rumble with every impact.
SMARTBALLS aren’t just great for stronger orgasms. Strengthening your pelvic floor also prevents incontinence, increases blood flow for general vaginal health, helps you prep for childbirth, and assists your body in healing after childbirth.
Anyone with a tilted uterus, who’s had a hysterectomy, or thinks you’d like to try something smaller should check out SMARTBALL UNO.
- Pelvic floor training devic features two velvety soft silicone-covered weighted balls
- Designed for advanced users
- Perfect for increasing strengthening exercises for the pelvic floor following training with SMARTBALLS UNO
- Ergonomically shaped for easy insertion into the vagina
- Designed with female anatomy in mind, SMARTBALLS can barely be felt when worn
- The rotation of the inner balls stimulates and strengthens the pelvic floor muscles even during the most simple daily movements
- Short but regular periods of use will produce the best results
- Prevents stress incontinence and uterine conditions
- Increases sensitivity for greater sensation during sex – for HER and HIM!
- Recommended by mid-wives and gynecologists for post-natal exercises